Thursday, October 18, 2012

Life gets in the way of Blogging

It's hard to believe it is October already! Not only October, but the 18th already!!! Time sure does fly!!

I have started probably 5 blog posts to update on the house, and never finished a single one of them. My saying lately has been 'I suck at life' and I'm pretty sure my lack of follow through for posting is another notch in the 'Suck' column!

We ARE living in our unfinished house! Woo Hoo- maybe?!? I'm so grateful to be living here finally, but I'm also frustrated because none of my closets have shelves so I can't put anything away, so I have boxes and stacks of clothes everywhere! I only have one finished countertop in my kitchen, the rest are going to be pored concrete but I need to go with Adam to order the edging and stain, but we never have time, I have been eating microwaveable and toaster oven food for the past two weeks--- BLAH! I can't wait to get my DOUBLE ( yes,TWO!!!!!!) oven hooked up and my kitchen Island built and the cooktop installed on top!

While so much progress has been made, there is still so much more to go!!

In news other than the house, I've been busy working for Alex up at Monticue Sales and Service! I'm starting to learn more and more- which makes me more productive around the shop! Anyone need a tractor? Now is the time to buy!! End of the season Sales happening now!! If you know anyone who is in the market, tell the to call me!
In addition to working at the shop I'm still watching my 4 year old niece 'Sparkles' every other Tuesday and every Thursday! Tonight Sparkles and I are going to meet my friend April and her little guy H for dinner. Yummy Pizza!! That's all for now! More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment