Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 Sucks.....

Or so they say! I'm not quite there yet, but so many I know are reaching 30! (I should note I only have 8 months left in my 20s- better start living them up!!) anyways, one of my best friends J threw a surprise 30th for her fiancĂ© P. the party was great! He had NO idea! I made him a little gift card holder..... It turned out really cute!! Of course my inspiration came from Pinterest I just modified to make it work for me! Enjoy! 
Overall it was really easy! I used a small box, cut to size- filled it with spray foam, cut the expanding foam down to size, wrapped the box, an stick the lollipops in, 30 of the suckers are shoved in the box, along with a dowel rod holding an envelope containing the gift card. Such an easy gift! 
Now to figure out what to do for the rest of the 30th birthdays over the next year.... 

Suggestions are welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment