Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I've added another job title!

I work in a unique situation. I work for my brother who owns his own business. He sells tractors, outdoor power equipment, repairs small engines, and provides lawn care and landscaping services. Our retail location happens to be located inside Laurel Valley Hardware, the local hardware store. As part of their continued effort to bring more female clientele into the hardware store, a hardware store employee and myself will be starting a craft section to demonstrate what can be done with simple supplies from the hardware store! We will be setting up our area tomorrow and I'm so excited about it!! Once we have a few crafts made, we will be putting together crafting kits and selling them as well! :) I can't wait to see how well this works!! Wish us luck and stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment