Monday, January 6, 2014

I just need to vent......

So, it's 2:00 in the morning an I'm wide awake, not by choice. A little after 1:00am our dog, Tucker, woke Matt up to let him outside. Matt opened the door and let him out, no leash and he didn't even go  out to watch him. Surprise, Surprise on the coldest night of the year the dog RUNS AWAY! So, what does my ever so charming husband do, come upstairs to yell at me before he goes to look for the dog, and gets another sweatshirt, because IT'S. THE. COLDEST. NIGHT. OF. THE. YEAR!!! We are talking -2 with the windchill right now, which is colder than Alaska! 

So we found the dog 2 yards down, heading towards home. Luckily his collar charms jingle and jangle so we can hear him when it's quiet out! So Matt starts yelling at the dog, but as far as I'm concerned its the husbands fault. He let Tucker out without putting him on the leash or watching him!! Tucker likes to wander, he has ever since we bought this house almost TWO years ago!! One would think Matt would remember that, after all be is be human here with memory function! 

So now it's 2:21 in the morning Matt's sound asleep the dog is depressed and keeps sighing because be know Matt's mad at him. (Matt will occasionally wake up and yell at Tucker- who at this point has no idea what he did wrong!!) And then there is the kitten who is wide awake attacking me because he was woken up through all this chaos! 

My Oh My..... I'm exhausted and just want to sleep (and Spring to arrive 💐)!!!! 

😴✌🐧❄⛄
~Until Next Time~

No comments:

Post a Comment