Monday, January 6, 2014

52 Week Challenge

Everyone is talking about the 52 week money challenge, on the blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, you name it, they are discussing it! Soooo...... I decided to join in again this year (Disclosure I started this last year but with renovations going on I felt the need to apply the money to the house! ) 

I'm adding my own twist though! You are supposed to put $1 in on week 1, $2 in on week 2 and so on and so forth. I was going to do it in reverse, but I think instead I'm going to do it randomly! For example, week 1, I had $5.00 in my wallet! So $5.00 went in!! I'm going to try to do the higher numbers first! I have a chart of 1-52 on the back of my bottle, and highlighting them as I deposit! I also have a chart of all the weeks, 1-52, for how much I deposited that week and a running total! 

Keep your to here crossed I make it! My day to deposit is Sunday!!! Week 1- DOWN! Week 2-approaching quickly! 
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

No comments:

Post a Comment