Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful (Part 2)

Part two of My Very Thankful November......

November 12-Fleece Blankets- Shallow again, yes I know, BUT in my defense I love coming home and curling up on the couch and snuggling with my puppers, Tucker, and watching TV underneath a fuzzy, warm fleece blanket.

November 13- 'Free' Heat. Although I hate having to deal with the wood burner as it is dusty and dirty, I love the fact that the heat is virtually free, money wise. We are fortunate enough to get coal for free, thanks to certain people we know that have 'connections' and we cut our own firewood, and are actually still using scrap wood, from the destruction phase around the house, as kindling. This goes along way in saving us money to put towards paying off our Lowes' CC after renovations (I shutter at the balance each month!!) But thankfully we did the 0% for six months, I just hope we get it paid off in time! :)

November 14- My Job. I'm very thankful for the luxury to be able to work part time (although I'm considering getting a part time seasonal job to pay off the aforementioned Lowes CC- I just hate the added expenses!!) and to work for my brother no less. Although he drives me nuts, and me him most days, its still a good thing. I still have so much organizing to do before the first of the year when BIG changes are coming!! :) Stay Tuned to see whats going on in the Outdoor Power Equipment World of Stahlstown, PA!!

November 15- *Sparkle* I love my little niece. Today she was the happiest kid in the world!!! She has not been in such a good mood in SOOOOO long!!! Adam took her to my moms this AM (I really didn't want to be at his house at 6:30am) and I picked her up there. She was so excited to see me (melts  my heart every time she is), we had lunch, I took her to school, and I ran errands while she was in school (I think tomorrow will be thrift day!! :0 ). When I picked up my Sparkle, we went to Shop n' Save to get some things, and then stopped at my Grandparents because Sparkle wanted to see Turkey Decorations and she just knew that Grandma Monticue would have them up!! She was a chatter bug!! She was running around my grandparents house, which she NEVER does when its just us, and talking our grandma's ear off! Grandma was so happy to see Rylee so excited and friendly! When we left Grandma told her to come back in a good mood more often! It was so cute! It made my day and Grandmas!! :)

November 16- DAYS OFF!! Today I opened more boxes, arranged the office some, put some photos up in the office on a shelf, and organized!! It has been a great, productive, day off!! (Followed by a productive Mall trip and Dinner with April and Hunter!)

November 17- My brother and Job- yes these are repeats but after the awful day I had at work, working for my brother, I figured I should remind myself that I really am grateful for each of these!!

November 18- My Paternal Extended Family! I really do have the best Aunts and Uncles and Cousins! I really want to try to organize a SURPRISE family photo for my grandparents. Maybe I will try for springtime! Hmmmm........ we shall see! I want to arrange for all of the cousins to get together for a photo and present it to Grandma and Pap and arrange for a photographer to take the whole family but not tell Grandma and Pap the plan until the day of the photo- that would be fun, right???

November 19- Diet Mt. Dew- Yes, I know what your thinking- but yes, I really do love my diet mt dew! Just the way it goes!!

November 20- my Maternal Extended Family- yes, they are insane most of the time but that's what makes for interesting family holidays!! We have had some great times and laughs over the years, and when you need something- they will always be there or you!!

November 21- crocheting- although I haven't worked on many projects lately- I'm trying to make time for some UFOs- unfinished objects! There are many from last year to work on!!

November 22-family dinners for the holidays!!

November 23- Wine- there is nothing better than curling up on the couch with yesterday's blankets and a glass of wine while watching TV.

November 24- Pap Lopatich- he is one of a kind. He always has a story to tell (even if you've heard them a million and one times) and he is such a man of creature. He has taught Matt so much about life and truly puts Matt first. He has always been a pillar of strength in Matt's eyes and I'm glad Matt had his grandfather growing up!!

November 25- books- I LOVE to read- need I say more?!?

November 26-slippers- last year for Christmas mom got me a pair of boot slippers and They are fantastic!!

November 27-blankets- all kinds- I'm a blanket fanatic and I can admit it! I love them all- down, fleece, crocheted, knotted- you name it- I'm in love!!

November 28-sweets- I'm a junk food addict and I especially love sweets!! Admitting your problem is the first step, right?!?!?!?

November 29-Fluffy & Pickles- even though we were not thrilled to have them- they certainly are cute little guys and are growing on us!!

November 30- SLEEP! I forgot to finish this out on the 30th because I was so exhausted- I think everything from the past few months just caught up with me!!

On to December, remember to always be thankful for what you have and not to take for granted the blessings in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment