Tuesday, November 27, 2012

UPDATE to the Washer and Dryer

I called Sears over the weekend, and of course the department I needed was not open, so I had to wait and call back yesterday, Monday. The first girl I talked to was connecting me to her supervisor because she was unable to help me, but while doing so someone along the lines disconnected my phone call (UGH) so I had to call back!! The second girl I spoke with said she would get me connected to another department who could handle my 'crisis'! The girl she connected me to was fantastic! I told her I needed a washer by Wednesday and although she said she couldn't do Wednesday she did schedule me Thursday!! She also said the technicians can request over night parts and have them the very next day (as long as it is early enough in the day)!!!! So I have calmed down, and I'm ready to get some laundry done, only two more days!! Well maybe three or four until Matt can stack the dryer and get it hooked up! But still Saturday is SO much better than Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment